In some cases you may find that you cannot use certain tokens when creating or updating issues with Jirio. This is because your JIRA configuration allows only specific fields to be set when creating issues. For instance, it can allow you to set time tracking for stories, but not for bugs.
In order to fix it, you have to allow specific field to be available for update and create opeations:
- Go to your JIRA project main page.
- Click the “Project administration” , on the bottom of left sidebar
- Select the “Screens” from left sidebar.
- Now click the “Default Screen” .
- Here is your “Create Issue” screen.
- Add any field that is missing.
- Try JIRIO again